Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Whole New World

So. This week brought about quite a few changes in my life.

Like.

DRASTIC. Changes.

First. I got a haircut. And not just any haircut.

My hair is short.

I can't even tell you how weird it was to see like 15 inches of hair fall to the floor. :/

But now I like it.

It just doesn't make sense to have such long hair as a missionary! You know?

So anyways.

Second.

WE HAVE 2 INVESTIGATORS ON DATE TO GET BAPTIZED!!!

I will call them TNT. Mostly cause their names both start with T. They're the cutest little family! I love them soooooo much! They referred themselves on Mormon.org and requested that missionaries come teach them. We visited them twice this week and they decided to be baptized on the second time. :) I'm sooooo exited!

We also went on exchanges this week and it was full of miracles. :) Too many to tell.

I'm actually having a really hard time emailing write now. I feel so overwhelmed with the super good and bad of this week. It's been so crazy and wonderful and challenging and fantastic. Sometimes the spirit is just so powerful that I can't really do much except sit and revel in it.

We went to the temple this morning.

I'm so thankful that I know God loves me. And He loves all of you. So much.

Sorry this email is so short. I'll tell you more about the miralces of Greenfield next week.

Love you all!

Sister Sarah Whiting
This picture comes from the August 2014 New Era - It totally reminds us of Sarah

Before picture

And after - What?!?!?!

This creepy braid has been on the table all week while we try to find where to donate it.

The new Missionary Haircut

Me and K

Boston Pizza Conference Date

I LOVE to see the temple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment